Shop Pick Information (October 2024)

Latest October 2024 Shop Worker Pick Information
UPDATE (9/30): I was blocked again from accessing the final Pick meeting for Shop Workers. I submitted more comments from workers. Read the details here…
 
UPDATE (9/29): Manager Mota notified President Pennie via email with PDF Pick Sheets and noted "Updated sheets the other sheets we didn't add the 2 truck shop jobs at Kimball." So I have updated the REPAIRER and SERVICER links below with those revised Pick Sheets. It also appears that Howard and 54th were revised (It looks like 54th lost one [Pool] job). Servicer does not appear to have any changes since the first draft. I could be wrong. So use this link to compare with the previous "Old" version. I have re-opened the feedback form below to send me any additional comments on the Pick. If you submit an update, please text me at 779-456-6460 to make sure I don't miss it. Thanks so much to those of you who are using the form. It really helps me juggle all my responsibilities and stay accountable!
 
UPDATE (9/27): The survey has been closed and your feedback was sent to President Pennie and VP Mark. Stewards and Brother Lamont were also included. 

UPDATE (9/24): I mistakenly used the Repairer link for Servicer. It now has the correct link. I apologize. 

Good news! Today myself and Brother Lamont received spreadsheets with DRAFT seniority and job lists from Manager Mota through President Pennie. 

All updates will be posted to the blog article you are reading now. 

If you are not receiving email updates from me, please register now so you don't miss any updates!

Access the Pick Sheets on Google Drive here:

SERVICER

REPAIRER/MOTOR BLOWER

Effective Date is posted as 11/3/2024 (System Pick).

For reference, the April 2024 Pick information is in this blog article. Please compare with this pick and notify me in the form below of anything controversial. I do not want us losing any jobs or getting hit with more stupid "letters." PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW. DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL ME about it or I may miss your message!

All Shop Workers have until September 25th to respond with feedback (the deadline is short because Manager Mota wants a meeting this week). I have not looked at these at all. I wanted to just get them out to you right away. 

If you have any problems with the seniority or job listings, please complete this confidential form (it closes on September 25th). I am in training and may not be able to answer individual calls and emails in time. PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW. DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL ME about it or I may miss your message!

Comments

Popular Articles