Attorney Charlie Burns Will Be Held Accountable!

I will not rest until this so-called attorney is held accountable for his misconduct

The disgusting defense of our scumbag, demonic employer by our so-called union attorney has finally been exposed and reported to the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois (ARDC).

You can read the entire complaint below. 

Attorney Charles (Charlie) Burns laughed at me when I condemned him for defending the CTA mismanagement's assault on Sister Kendra Eakins and their brazen disregard for Public Act 103-0797

I gave him 30 days to do something to try and get her job back. 

He did nothing. 

I promised him that if I am elected to be president, he will be fired. This so-called union lawyer helped the Devil destroy my sister's career and defended their desire to punish us when we take sick children to the emergency room. 

I can never forgive him—and neither should any ATU member. 

Below is my complaint to the Supreme Court.  

Spread the word: Don't mess with ATU members if you don't want to be held accountable. I fight for every single one of them like they are my kin. 

Please donate to Sister Kendra through our fundraiser here

 

 

Comments

Popular Articles