More Punishment For Loyal Service to Members!
What surprise sessions of nonsensical CTA worker spankings await me?
For almost three years, I have been dealing with this crap:
Punish the members as a way to punish me for exposing a secret Paid Sick Leave waiver, $1,000,000 of unaccounted salaries, $50,000 con-vention and holding her vile mismanager friends to the flames of Truth.
This micromanaging patronage pig-sty business union bull-crap wastes time and money!
Executive Board members should be handling the scheduling.
But no. I am told I have to reschedule conflicts with outlaw managers who says they will ONLY reschedule with the president—and the president says if I can’t reschedule, I will be removed from my day of service to the members!
The election cannot start soon enough! I truly hope I win on November 17th so we can finally focus on running a union. Not a personality cult!
Please support my fundraiser.






Comments
Post a Comment
Please post your uncensored comments and questions.